Cloud-based applications have become essential for the modern workplace, but without the right network quality, security and availability, your cloud plans could be stopped in their tracks. To truly drive digital transformation, your secure connections need to constantly evolve to protect your organisation from the latest advanced threats.
So, is your network secure and ready?
To find out if your solution is keeping up, you can do one of two things – be reactive and wait for a breach or take a more proactive approach and run validation tests.
We are currently offering a free cyber threat assessment to all organisations seeking a move to the cloud, including a free personalised report on your network security position and how you can improve it.
During the assessment, we’ll help you understand:
- Your current security risk, including;
- which application vulnerabilities are being used to attack your network
- what phishing attacks are making it through
- which devices pose a risk of breach
- any detected malware
- Your productivity statistics, including;
- which apps are running to give you full visibility control
- what spam, newsletters or adult content could be infiltrating your email systems
- Your throughput, session and bandwidth usage requirements during peak times for your network, email and critical apps