We recognise the profound impact our collective actions have on the world, and we're dedicated to being a responsible organisation. Our decisions are guided by a goal to uplift our employees, serve our customers, support our communities, and safeguard our planet.
By prioritising environmental, social, and governance (ESG) activities, we can unlock tangible business improvements, foster long-term value for our stakeholders, and contribute to a more sustainable future.
We're proud to be delivering solutions that contribute to a sustainable and prosperous future for all. Our platforms are sustainable by design, utilising some of the most environmentally friendly public cloud technologies available today.
EQUALITY, DIVERSITY AND INCLUSIVITY
Our goal is to create a culture where diversity is not only welcomed but celebrated. Where every employee feels a sense of belonging, and where our collective differences drive our collective success. At Nasstar, we are committed to:
Promoting diversity and inclusion
- Delivering engaging Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion training to empower our employees.
- Cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace, giving every individual a voice and fostering a culture of empowerment and equality.
- Championing Employee Resource Groups such as Women in Tech and our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Group to drive transformative change.
- Proudly being recognised as an Age Diverse Employer in partnership with Rest Less.
Caring for employee wellbeing
- Investing in mental health first aiders across our organisation.
- Offering employees 120 paid days per year for volunteering with causes close to their hearts.
- Embracing Hybrid Working to ensure a robust work/life balance.
Safety and ethical practices
- Prioritising the health and safety of our employees, customers, contractors, and visitors above all else.
- Establishing ethical partnerships, exclusively collaborating with partners who adhere to legal and ethical business practices.
Innovation and sustainability
- Striving to provide innovative and sustainable technology solutions for the benefit of all.
- Committing to various pledges and covenants, including the Disability Confident Scheme, Mental Health at Work Commitment, Armed Forces Covenant, and the Equality and human Rights Commission's Working Forward Community.
At Nasstar, governance is our foundation for excellence. Here's how we do it:
- A robust governance framework that ensures accountability, transparency, and unwavering integrity.
- We integrate business ethics into every decision and operation:
- Zero tolerance for bribery, corruption, criminal tax evasion, or fraud.
- A transparent whistleblowing procedure.
- A steadfast commitment to eradicating modern slavery, human trafficking, and all forms of servitude within our supply chain, including forced and compulsory labour.
- We maintain an integrated Business Management System (BMS) with certifications including ISO 27001:2013, Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2018, and ISO 14001:2015, with our sights set on ISO 22301:2019.
COMMUNITY AND CHARITABLE GIVING
Supporting our local communities and delivering lasting change to charities is something we encourage across Nasstar.
We've pledged to donate 120 days per year of voluntary time, enabling our employees to contribute to charitable causes close to their hearts.
We let our employees decide which charity we support each year, and for 2022/23, it's Cancer Research UK (CRUK). We've been actively fundraising and promoting volunteer opportunities throughout the year for meaningful impact.