managed security at the heart of everything we do
The cyber threat landscape is continually evolving, and businesses are now facing frequent and more complex threats to their environment. From ransomware attacks to insider threats and data breaches, the list is endless, and it can be hard to know how best to protect your organisation from cyber crime. What is clear, is that without the right level of protection, your business is at risk of falling victim to the plethora of threats from cyber criminals, which could cost you greatly in both revenue and reputation.
When it comes to cyber security, prevention is certainly better than cure. At Nasstar, we can help to assess your current IT security measures, before putting together a plan of action and implementing a tailored managed security solution, or simply supporting you through Cyber Essentials to ensure that your business stays protected and compliant.
why choose nasstar as your managed security partner?
As a leading managed IT provider with over two decades of experience in the industry, we are confident that our solution speaks for itself. We have prevented several attacks for our clients and are continually investing in the latest technology to enable us to provide optimum security.
Our team combines deep sector expertise with industry-recognised accreditations, including:
- Cyber Essentials & Cloud Industry Forum certifications
- PRINCE2 certified practitioners
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practice qualified staff and utilisation of the framework to proactively manage customers' support requirements
- Microsoft Gold Certified and a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
- Certified Citrix CSP Partner
how can nasstar help with your it security?
The Nasstar approach to managed security is thorough, encompassing prevention, detection and remediation. Our multi-faceted, comprehensive approach means we can stay abreast of all areas and keep your business safe. Security elements we can support you with include:
- Cyber Essentials
- Crowdstrike AV (next generation endpoint detection and response)
- Mimecast email security
- Disaster recovery
- Data back-ups
- 24/7 support for monitoring and breaches
- Penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
- Protective monitoring