Managed Telephony - From cradle to the cloud
Utilisation of the cloud has changed the way that telephony is consumed and used by businesses, making it easier than ever to integrate your telephony with your cloud-based systems.
Nasstar’s managed telephony solution is designed to improve business communication and workplace productivity, with the VoIP platform based on Mitel providing your business with the dial tone reliability of a copper wire phone system, but with more advanced functionality better suited to the modern business. For quick and effective communication, you can simply click to call through your CRM, browser and email clients, with intelligent routing of calls and an excellent user experience that enables you to seamlessly communicate across multiple devices.
Opting for the Mitel managed VoIP solution will dramatically increase your functionality, with instant messaging and video conferencing available on demand for when a simple voice call isn’t quite enough. Our packages include free internal calls and all-inclusive call plans as we predictably fix your monthly call costs to drive expenditure down.
Connectivity is key when it comes to telephony in the modern world and our managed comms solution ensures you are no longer restricted by geography. Your employees have the flexibility to work from any location, whilst still giving the appearance of being in the office, which allows you to embrace a modern and flexible workplace culture that works for everyone.
why choose nasstar as your managed telephony partner?
Over the last two decades, we’ve been providing telephony services, including managed VoIP, to our clients as part of our managed IT offering. And it’s something we’re pretty good at. By using us as your managed telephony partner, you can benefit from being able to provide your employees with a better user experience, improve business cost efficiency and ultimately establish a more connected workforce.
Our IT, telephony and managed comms specialists combine deep sector and technological expertise with industry-recognised accreditations, including:
- Cyber Essentials & Cloud Industry Forum certifications
- PRINCE2 certified practitioners
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practice qualified staff and utilisation of the framework to proactively manage customers' support requirements
- Microsoft Gold Certified and a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
- Certified Citrix CSP Partner
how can nasstar help with your business communication?
Nasstar's approach to managed comms and telephony as a service combines the need to stay connected, with the best technology solutions that can be tailored to suit your business needs. By utilising a managed VoIP and telephony solution from Nasstar, our customers can:
- Deliver a better return on investment
- Integrate telephony with IT systems to ensure seamless communication
- Implement a flexible working solution that benefits everyone and allows for increased productivity levels
- Help to improve communication across the business by standardising the process
- Maintain the same experience from any location, without needing to be in the office