managed it SOLUTIONS FOR THE LEGAL SECTOR
With over 18 years’ experience delivering hosted IT and cloud platforms to the UK’s legal sector, Nasstar is now a strategic partner to over 60 law firms. From smaller 30 user legal firms to enterprise size, we are experienced in supporting all businesses on their cloud and technology journeys. Our law firm clients benefit from enterprise cloud IT solutions, a 24/7 technical helpdesk, in house specialised PMS and legal application support. All our IT support for law firms is delivered with cyber security at the heart of the solution.
Our managed IT solutions enable your law firm to operate with agility and security; allowing you to seamlessly access all of your legal and office applications from any device or location. With the latest innovations in cloud computing pushing boundaries, modernising your IT will vastly improve your legal service delivery.
Due to our commitment to superior levels of security and compliance, we can ensure your services are highly protected. This means that your company and client data is kept safe at all times; whether working from your office, client site, coffee shop or court.
Why choose nasstar for your law firm?
- Over 60 law firm clients
- Work with over 3,400 users in the legal industry
- Over 18 years of experience delivering managed IT services for law firms
- Host over 80 legal sector-specific applications
- Inhouse support for all major practice management systems, document management systems and dictation solutions
Nasstar's managed it and cloud services
- Enterprise private data centre keeping your firms’ data safe and delivered immediately to your fee earners
- Accredited to ISO27001 status (Information Security) for the highest levels of compliance and security in the industry
- Comprehensive technical knowledge base to ensure that all calls are resolved accurately, keeping your fee earners as productive as possible
- 24/7 service delivery for round-the-cloud support and international operations
Objectives and how we help you achieve them
We work with many law firms who are looking to transform their businesses with leading technology. Here are some of the common challenges and business goals we hear from law firms:
- Integrating legacy technology with new IT innovations
- Seamlessly integrating IT and operations after M&A activities
- Managing technology across different offices, branches and locations
- Transforming IT from being a cost to the business, to instead being a centre for innovation for future business growth
- Reducing business risk through more secure data practices
- Better protecting business operations and data from cyber criminals
- IT supports new business initiatives such as international expansion or remote working
"Working with Nasstar is like having a virtual CTO on our board. It's not just the hosting and IT services that you're getting, it's much more than that. For us, the value-add that a technology partner like Nasstar can bring to us is the ability to pass on knowledge and insights they see happening across the tech industry in order to point us in the right direction of the next big thing. With Nasstar, we feel better equipped to face what's ahead."
Joanna Kingston-Davies, COO of the Jackson Lees Group