The Law Firm of the Future
If the past year has taught us anything, it’s that crafting a future IT strategy is crucial. Those who planned ahead found the migration to home working less traumatic than those who never gave it a second thought. Most firms found that a lot was to be learnt about new processes and how integrating technology could provide a more positive experience for clients.
By 2025, it’s reported that legal departments will increase their spend on technology threefold**, so now is the time to seize the opportunity to accelerate your services by investing in an IT partner who can take you there.
Join our exclusive webinar as we delve deep into the current state of the industry, share insights into the future of tech in legal and discuss how you can create tangible results from your IT investment.
*[Source: State of the UK Legal Market 2021]
- Cyber Security: What is the number one consideration?
- Client Service: How to build your firm’s efficiency
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): What is its potential and how to embrace it?
- Collaboration: How to create a collaborative working environment both internally and with clients
What you’ll learn from our expert webinar:
- The industry’s response to remote working and how technology can transform business practices
- How law firms can successfully manage their cyber security defences
- Compliance, governance and managing client relationships in this digital age
- Driving innovation and transformation agendas
Colin is a legal specialist with 30+ years of experience where he has served both in-house and as a consultant, including 7 years as Head of IT at Linklaters.