managed it Services for accountancy practices
Nasstar is one of the UK’s leading IT cloud and hosted desktop suppliers to accountancy firms, delivering high-availability cloud services to accountants for over a decade.
Our specialist teams have deep industry knowledge, and we work with some of the largest accountancy practices to support their business growth and innovation objectives through technology. We focus on delivering secure and compliant hosted IT so that your accountancy firm can focus on delivering your core services to clients, without worrying about tech and systems integration.
Across the wider financial services sector, Nasstar has over a decade of experience working with private equity houses, accountants, financial advisors and tax advisors – delivering hosted IT and cloud services. Find out more about our work in the financial services sector here.
why choose nasstar for your accountancy practice?
- Specialist project teams with over a decade of experience working with financial clients who look after your interests as if they were their own
- Our ISO27001, Cyber Essentials and ITIL accreditations ensure best practice and adherence to compliance requirements, whilst keeping your data safe and secure
- Proactively managed inherently secure platforms, people and processes to protect your data and operations, with business continuity and disaster recovery all part of the service
- Round the clock support services; whenever you need them, in any location
- High-availability data centres operating at 99%+ uptime
nASSTAR's managed it and cloud services
- Accredited to ISO27001 status (Information Security) for the highest levels of compliance and security in the industry
- Follow ITIL best practice across our people, systems and processes
- Deep industry experience across the sectors in which we operate
- 24/7 service delivery for round-the-cloud support and international operations
OBjectives and how we help you achieve them
We work with a range of accountancy practices who are looking to transform their businesses with technology. Here are some of the common challenges and business goals we hear from our accountancy customers:
- Integrating legacy technology with new IT innovations
- Embracing new, more demanding software and methods of working as your business evolves, all supported by IT
- Increasing client interaction and engagement capabilities by improving the relationship with your clients through unified communication technologies such as Office 365
- Seamlessly integrating, consolidating and migrating IT, data and operations after M&A activities
- Reducing costs and streamlining operations for increased profitability, ensuring you get the most value from your investment
- Managing technology across different offices and locations to reduce business risk and free you up to focus on your business’ strategic operations
- IT supports new business initiatives such as international expansion or remote working – transforming IT from a business cost to a centre for innovation
"Working with Nasstar has been different to your standard IT supplier-buyer relationship. We've been on a joint journey of innovation with Nasstar, and both companies have grown and changed since we first engaged with Nasstar in 2002. Most importantly, we value the relationship we've developed with key members of the Nasstar team - we trust them, and we know they are always just a quick phone call away. As a business owner, that gives me great peace of mind and confidence in my IT."
Steve Aston, Co-Founder of AGS Accountants and Business Advisors Ltd