Sales:020 7148 5000 Support:020 7148 5001

Certification-as-a-Service


Just because you use Nasstar cloud services to deliver your IT, it does not mean you can stop worrying about your on-site data security, integrity and availability. Your responsibility does not stop because you use our cloud and this is where we can help. Adopting certifications such as ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials will ensure your local devices, people and processes are as protected as possible against cybercrime. As a result, for organisations that want to participate in global supply chains and national or international trade, it is essential that your systems or services comply with ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials as a minimum.


Without these certifications your market access may become severely limited, as properly accredited competitors outcompete you in the marketplace. Nasstar can help you overcome this complex and costly barrier, our certification teams are deeply experienced and stand ready to assist. Nasstar certification services will help you to adopt the critical criteria and compliance requirements to help you pass through the ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials certification life-cycle. Where you are non-compliant, our certification specialists and technical solutions will help you become compliant, help you pass through certification and get accredited, enabling you to demonstrate enhanced levels of security to your customers but more importantly, give you peace of mind.

Certification Services

INOFRMATION SECURITY
ISO 27001 governs the integrity, security and availability of your company’s confidential data. Certification can be achieved by any business of any size which is looking to increase and enhance the company’s security of its data.

CYBER SECURITY
Cyber Essentials helps you shore up your defences against common forms of cyber attacks. The scheme very much focuses on your local client devices, your people's cyber crime awareness and your operational security policies.

OPERATIONAL SECURITY
Only 12% of cybercrime is caused by IT weaknesses, the remaining 88% is caused by people and process. Passing through the ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials certification processes can strengthen and enhance your ability to properly secure your IT infrastructure.

Questions about our certification service?

Feel free to ask us anything!
We love questions.